[Dshield] got one

Stasiniewicz, Adam stasinia at msoe.edu
Tue Feb 14 03:58:17 GMT 2006

Hmm, here is a thought.  How about we take a step back and look at the
IT security that was in place for a hospital?  I might understand if the
hospital was specifically targeted by the hacker, but a random net worm
making its way into the computers of an ICU?  All the hospitals I know
only offer limited internet in the administrative/doctor offices and
completely remove access on the floors (for this exact reason).  I think
the real question here is how could this have happened in the first
place?

Regards,
Adam Stasiniewicz
Computer and Communication Services Department
Milwaukee School of Engineering
MSCE: Messaging & Security 2003

http://www.computerworld.com/securitytopics/security/story/0,10801,10864
3,