[Dshield] Fed Bill Would Restrict Web Server Logs

John B. Holmblad jholmblad at aol.com
Tue Feb 14 20:53:34 GMT 2006

Paul,

it seems pretty straightforward to me. Keeping out intruders (aka
defending your assets)  is a "legitimate business purpose" and the need
to do so never goes away.

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Televerage International

GSEC Gold, GCWN Gold, GGSC-0100, NSA-IAM, NSA-IEM

(H) 703 620 0672

(M) 703 407 2278

(F)  703 620 5388

primary email address:  jholmblad at aol.com