[Dshield] Port 7730

Chris Wright dshield at yaps4u.net
Fri Feb 17 14:29:19 GMT 2006

Does anyone know of any apps that use Port 7730?
I've googled it to death with no luck.

After a reboot of my router at home I got allocated an address that was
being hammered on that port, so initially I thought it was some sort of
afterglow, but I can't find any apps that appear to use that port.

When I checked the history of reports on that port, it looked fairly quiet,
but todays logs show an increase/spike in reports from that port.

http://isc.sans.org/port_details.php?port=7730&repax=1&tarax=2&srcax=2&perce
nt=N&days=40

Wasn't a problem since I just released that IP and grabbed a quieter one.

Regards

Chris

--
Chris Wright

Business Telephone: (US) +1     817 522 3702
Business Telephone: (UK) +44 (0) 2078 706248
Fax:                     +44 (0) 8702 860616
Cell/Mobile:             +44 (0) 7745 432586

http://www.yaps4u.net
http://www.cwic-solutions.co.uk
http://www.hostutrust.com