[Dshield] Question on Skype

Henderson, Henry Henry.Henderson at oa.mo.gov
Fri Feb 17 16:23:41 GMT 2006

You need to isolate the VOIP from your data connection.  In other words
have two IP connections, the bandwidth can cause a data bandwidth
concern.  It also need different rules/policy on your firewalls/routers.

Henry Henderson
Missouri Office of Administration
Information Technology Services Division
Information Security Management Office
573-526-6923