[Dshield] Recommendation for home router

Mark markt442 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 14:09:19 GMT 2006

Shows how long it's been since I've used it! Thx for
the quick note.

I agree - the other variable is how many NAT sessions
can the device handle "reliably". I have seen issues
with NAT translations falling over. I am looking for a
nice OpenSource package that would allow me to test
the max NAT translations a router (this level) would
carry before breaking down. Particularly interested in
UDP NAT translations as these have stressed some
routers I've worked with than TCP translations.

Any ideas?

Thx,

Mark