[Dshield] DSHIELD: Test to see if I get this post

Scott Fendley scottf at uark.edu
Tue Feb 21 18:11:48 GMT 2006

To the best of the information given to me, the email is coming in,
the list management software is doing its job in sending it out to
all subscribers, and something on his end is eating this email.

I have asked for actual mail server log entries to help confirm that
this is the case, but it would appear Robert mail server is being too
zealous stopping spam or something and is botching the job with email
from this list.

Scott