[Dshield] UDP 50167 and 50998

Paul Marsh pmarsh at nmefdn.org
Wed Feb 22 14:02:08 GMT 2006

I was reviewing logs this morning and noticed one of my Verizon dynamic
DSL IP's getting hammered with UDP 50167 and 50998 200+ a minute. Just
out of curiosity does anyone know what this could be?  Also I'd like to
apologize to whom ever ended up getting 71.126.51.166.  Hey one good
thing about dynamic IP's you can always release and renew and push the
problem off to someone else ;)

Thanx, Paul

The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this transmittal is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify me immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the transmittal. Thank you.