[Dshield] Hamachi

Hernandez, Moses MHernandez3 at mercymiami.org
Wed Feb 22 20:53:15 GMT 2006

Ok guys, since the skype thing has been talked about so much, I have an
even harder one. I can't even seem to find a filter for this anywhere.
Hamachi. (www.hamachi.cc <http://www.hamachi.cc/> ). I think its awesome
but so dangerous. I did an ethereal sniff while using it, the hamachi
server does not talk to the machines after the connection is made so I
am lost. It works flawless behind a bunch of equipment as long as high
port number (like 1000-5000) or udp is allowed outbound.

Thoughts?

named recipient(s) only.
*** Mercy Hospital has scanned this email for viruses, vandals, and malicious content. ***