[Dshield] Exchange Open Relay

Deb Hale haled at pionet.net
Thu Feb 23 12:08:51 GMT 2006

Arthur - I believe you maybe.  I am not sure what you used to find check,
but I recommend www.dnsstuff.com.  They have a place to check to see if an
IP shows up in the spam databases.

I am not sure what you are using. Is it MS Exchange?  If it is there are
some good resources for securing your Exchange server.

 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/304897/en-us

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/895853/en-us

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/313395/en-us

These are just a few.  There are many more at MS web site:
http://support.microsoft.com/search/default.aspx?catalog=LCID%3D1033&ast=1%2
C2%2C3&spid=1760&mode=a&cat=false&kt=ALL&title=false&mdt=&pwt=False&comm=1&q
uery=open+relay&srch=sup

Hope this helps.  Deb