[Dshield] VNC activity?

Dregier, Leo A. (CMS/CTR) Leo.Dregier at CMS.hhs.gov
Thu Feb 23 16:48:54 GMT 2006

To all:

I believe that it depends on the ports.  They may be identified as
Trojan ports so something of the like.  Do you have the ports for us?

Sincerest,

Leo A. Dregier III
Computer Security Incident Response Capability (CSIRC)
- Incident Response Team - Incident Response Lead

Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
Lockheed Martin CITIC Security Team
desk: 443-348-4002
e-mail: Leo.Dregier at cms.hhs.gov

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the
e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If
you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may not copy, forward,
disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever.
CMS does not accept responsibility for changes made to any e-mail after
sending.  If you have received this e-mail in error please e-mail the
sender by replying to this message.