[Dshield] Exchange Open Relay

Dregier, Leo A. (CMS/CTR) Leo.Dregier at CMS.hhs.gov
Fri Feb 24 21:49:20 GMT 2006

I have had a similar situation where the ISP was using a Dynamic IP and
we were blacklisted because we were hosting a website and email with a
dynamic IP.

It was a small company using a residential connection.  Once we changed
to a static IP,  The problem was immediately resolved.

Leo A. Dregier III
Computer Security Incident Response Capability (CSIRC)
- Incident Response Team - Incident Response Lead

Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
Lockheed Martin CITIC Security Team
desk: 443-348-4002
e-mail: Leo.Dregier at cms.hhs.gov

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the
e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If
you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may not copy, forward,
disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever.
CMS does not accept responsibility for changes made to any e-mail after
sending.  If you have received this e-mail in error please e-mail the
sender by replying to this message.