[Dshield] Thanks to Dshield and ISC

Paul Marsh pmarsh at nmefdn.org
Wed Jan 4 13:40:51 GMT 2006

I think I speak for everyone.

    Thank you to all the handlers at ISC.  Thank you to all the members
of Dshield.  Thank you to everyone behind the scenes at Dshield and ISC.
Without the combined efforts of everyone we all would be wide open to
the WMF vulnerability.

On another note.....

Not to be a chicken little but isn't Sober's second shoe supposed to
drop tomorrow?

Thanx, Paul

The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this transmittal is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify me immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the transmittal. Thank you.