[Dshield] Thanks to Dshield and ISC

Fielder, Wayne (CPE) Wayne.Fielder at ky.gov
Thu Jan 5 15:03:37 GMT 2006

Yeah, F-Secure is all over it:

http://www.f-secure.com/weblog/

-----Original Message-----
From: list-bounces at lists.dshield.org [mailto:list-bounces at lists.dshield.org]
On Behalf Of Paul Marsh
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 8:41 AM
To: General DShield Discussion List
Subject: [Dshield] Thanks to Dshield and ISC

I think I speak for everyone.

    Thank you to all the handlers at ISC.  Thank you to all the members of
Dshield.  Thank you to everyone behind the scenes at Dshield and ISC.
Without the combined efforts of everyone we all would be wide open to the
WMF vulnerability.

On another note.....

Not to be a chicken little but isn't Sober's second shoe supposed to drop
tomorrow?

Thanx, Paul

The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) is
privileged and confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed
above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this
transmittal is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient.
If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify me immediately
by reply email and destroy all copies of the transmittal. Thank you.