[Dshield] 2nd test

Paul Marsh pmarsh at nmefdn.org
Thu Jan 5 15:03:45 GMT 2006

IT'S ALIVE

-----Original Message-----
From: list-bounces at lists.dshield.org
[mailto:list-bounces at lists.dshield.org] On Behalf Of Johannes B. Ullrich
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 9:15 AM
To: list at lists.dshield.org
Subject: [Dshield] 2nd test

test 123

--

---------
Johannes Ullrich                        jullrich at sans.org
http://isc.sans.org

"We use [isc.sans.org] every day to keep on top of  security at our
bank" Matt, Network Administrator.

The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this transmittal is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify me immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the transmittal. Thank you.