[Dshield] WMF "wait for us"

Hernandez, Moses MHernandez3 at mercymiami.org
Thu Jan 5 17:14:04 GMT 2006

I have written in my blog site about this. I feel that its perfectly OK
for Microsoft to be doing what they are doing. Actually I feel that this
patch may be a doomsday device. Its going to come out with not as much
testing as I would like to see. I think I am layered enough in the
corporate office to be ok, but this is just dangerous.

PS blog site http://moseshernandez.blogspot.com