[Dshield] MS06-001 WMF patch

Paul Marsh pmarsh at nmefdn.org
Thu Jan 5 20:46:21 GMT 2006

With the release of the patch an hour and a half away can we talk about
the correct procedure.  Yesterday I read an interview with Mr.
Guilfanov, he stated that his patch can be uninstalled either before or
after MS's patch without any problems.  What's the general consensus?

Thanx, Paul

The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this transmittal is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify me immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the transmittal. Thank you.