[Dshield] WMF "wait for us"

John B. Holmblad jholmblad at aol.com
Fri Jan 6 15:57:13 GMT 2006

Linda,

here is an idea for you.

Buy the notebook, lose the XP home, and install Ubuntu Linux.
Or if you can't stomach erasing the "value" of the installed OS from
your disk, make it into a dual boot system.

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Televerage International
GSEC Gold,GCWN Gold,GGSC-0100,NSA-IAM,NSA-IEM

(H) 703 620 0672
(M) 703 407 2278
(F) 703 620 5388

primary email address:     jholmblad at aol.com