[Dshield] WMF "wait for us"

Aaron Lewis aaron at adldatacomm.net
Fri Jan 6 16:49:40 GMT 2006

I have to say that I have also found XP Home to be far less stable. That
could just be me and the systems I've experienced but that's my feeling. I
personally won't allow my family or clients to use XP Home in any
environment. I just don't see the point of limiting yourself to save a
couple bucks. Somewhere a few months later they'll want to do something they
can't.

Yes the support does end on Jan 1 2007 or Dec 31 2006 however you look at
it.

-ADL