[Dshield] DShield's Public Goals

John B. Holmblad jholmblad at aol.com
Fri Jan 6 17:48:48 GMT 2006

Brent,

I use aol for primary email service (for which I pay) and am actually
quite satisfied with their spam filtering and support for IMAP which
allows them to flag but at the same time let me see email that they have
flagged as susipcious, as opposed to the stuff which is clearly trash
and gets deleted before I ever see it. Having said that can you explain
your comment a little further?

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Televerage International
GSEC Gold,GCWN Gold,GGSC-0100,NSA-IAM,NSA-IEM

(H) 703 620 0672
(M) 703 407 2278
(F) 703 620 5388

primary email address:     jholmblad at aol.com