[Dshield] DShield's Public Goals

Chris Wright dshield at yaps4u.net
Fri Jan 6 18:30:00 GMT 2006

Well apart from being an obvious troll!!

I can't actually send email to AOL since I use SPAMCOP to report junk mail.
A few months back I started receiving messages from AOL Email department
when I sent mails using the same domain as I use to report to SPAMCOP
stating that they are not able to forward mail from people or organisations
who report SPAM !!!

So not only are they filtering out a good level of SPAM, they also filter
out those who report SPAM.
When I used a different email account to send a message to their email team
with a copy of the failure message then sent to my other account, they
promptly added the new domain to their ban list as well !

I've never done anything other than report genuine SPAM via SPAMCOP and
quite frankly, this new stance of theirs sucks.

Regards

Chris