[Dshield] Surely Not?

stu secmail at patchsupplier.dyndns.org
Sat Jan 7 00:29:44 GMT 2006

Haha, it was 2001 our school got rid of the Acorns and got a real PC in
the IT rooms, I managed to use a real OS for my final year.

As with your post Joel, as you say maybe it was a page hosted on the
school box that had dynamic content that caused high CPU usage. Can't
find any more info on it, more may appear later.