[Dshield] Admin rights on XP Home (was Re: WMF "wait for us")

Aaron Lewis aaron at adldatacomm.net
Sat Jan 7 20:09:30 GMT 2006

Well since we're on this topic lets talk about the fabulous Quick Books,
from Intuit. Why oh why do I have to give users Admin right to run an
'Office / Business' application. That is just wrong. And from what I
understand version 2006 which is supposed to be network friendly will
destroy a Win2k or 2003 server.

Anyone have any feedback on that?

ADL