[Dshield] WMF "wait for us"

L. Ruiz dianalucy00-sans at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 8 02:59:22 GMT 2006

John,

Thanks for the reply.  But we already have a Centos or Redhat notebook.  Plus I
have one phrase as to why not:
Lotus Notes Client.

I have hundreds of megabytes in data in Notes DBs.  Don't have time to convert
to HTML nor the funds to purchase my own Domino server.  I know about Domino
hosting options, but this is not stuff I want on someone else's hardware.

I may still just bite the bullet and get the notebook and buy the XP Pro
"upgrade".

Happy New Year!
- Linda Ruiz :)
--- "John B. Holmblad" <jholmblad at aol.com> wrote:

> Linda,
>
> here is an idea for you.
>
> Buy the notebook, lose the XP home, and install Ubuntu Linux.
> Or if you can't stomach erasing the "value" of the installed OS from
> your disk, make it into a dual boot system.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> John Holmblad
>
> Televerage International
> GSEC Gold,GCWN Gold,GGSC-0100,NSA-IAM,NSA-IEM
-- snipped --

For my non-geek friends:
Friends don't email friends .exe or .com files.  So don't open those types of attachments!!
For my geek friends:
Adopt a newbie....