[Dshield] Admin rights on XP Home (was Re: WMF "wait for us")

John B. Holmblad jholmblad at aol.com
Mon Jan 9 03:46:53 GMT 2006

Aaron,

recently I saw a e-news entry  that said that Intuit was, once and for
all, going to  correct the issue of having to run with admin level
privileges with their product. For whatever reason, it seems that many
Microsoft Windows application developers/suppliers have never learned
how correctly  program the installation of their software on the os so
that admin privileges are not required for the software to work.

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Televerage International
GSEC Gold,GCWN Gold,GGSC-0100,NSA-IAM,NSA-IEM

(H) 703 620 0672
(M) 703 407 2278
(F) 703 620 5388

primary email address:     jholmblad at aol.com