Ed Truitt ed.truitt at etee2k.net
Fri Jan 13 10:30:55 GMT 2006

Yeah - and we also know that the data is never sold to others, or used for different purposes like determing who gets hired or what your auto insurance rates will be -- NOT.

Sorry for the sarcasm, but I think the credit reporting bureaus/system is an incredible scam, and I think they should be subject to lawsuits.

-EdTr.