Laura Vance vancel at winfreeacademy.com
Fri Jan 13 16:14:11 GMT 2006

It may be true that they are broken, but they would not open up the ISPs
for slander or libel the way Kenneth suggested.  I was answering his
concern about the information being freely available to everyone with a
computer that wanted to look it up.  I also never said that it was
fool-proof, just that it is not the same as taping someone's picture to
the front window of your shop.  I also said that it would be *more
closely* related to the credit card reporting system, not that it would
be the same or identical.

--
Thanks,
Laura Vance