Sean Smith ssmith at kwqc.com
Fri Jan 13 17:01:50 GMT 2006

It's funny because whenever I think of getting a bunch of providers to
do anything, I think back to the mainstreaming of MIDI...

Corporations met time and time again, each with their own ideas and
configurations.. None of them were willing to budge.. But somehow we
ended up with General Midi. It was like pulling teeth and took YEARS for
them to come up with a standard let alone practical application...

See any parallel lines?? :)