ed.truitt@etee2k.net ed.truitt at etee2k.net
Tue Jan 17 21:26:52 GMT 2006

I don't know (if others have submitted it before), but one of the ways to look
at this type of idea is to try to poke holes in it -- and, if the holes can be
sufficiently closed, then the idea is a better one then when it first entered
the arena.

I don't think anyone here has resorted to taking personal pot-shots at you (or
others who appear to be defenders/proponents of this idea), they are instead
engaged in debate, based on the merits of the idea you proposed.

-EdT.

Quoting Laura Vance <vancel at winfreeacademy.com>:

> I'm not trying to "sell" my idea.  I didn't post it here to get all
> of the negativity that I've gotten.  I posted it to spark an idea in
> someone that would be willing to take it farther, not have all of the
> pessimists give me every reason that it won't work.

<snip>