[Dshield] Useful lists

steven parks sparks at IDEAL.COM
Thu Jan 19 18:20:02 GMT 2006

this is an NT administration list, not specific to security but an
indispensable source of general stuff (including security).

http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/winnt-l.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Willy, Andrew [mailto:AWilly at esmil.net]
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2006 11:38 AM
To: General DShield Discussion List
Subject: [Dshield] Useful lists

All,

I subscribe to a number of mailing lists, as I imagine many of you do. I am
curious to know what other DShielders subscribe to and perhaps find another
community I can learn from. Would anyone mind suggesting what they believe
to be indispensable mailing lists?

I currently belong to the ntop, Snort user, Mediawiki, DShield, and Osirix
(medical imaging software) mailing lists. A couple of those are completely
unrelated to security but I thought to mention them anyway.

Thanks in advance.

Andrew

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY-The information in this email, including
attachments, may be confidential and/or privileged and may contain
confidential health information. This email is intended to be reviewed only
by the individual or organization named as addressee. If you have received
this email in error please notify Scottsdale Medical Imaging, an affiliate
of Southwest Diagnostic Imaging, LTD immediately - by return message to the
sender or to support at esmil.com - and destroy all copies of this message and
any attachments. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Scottsdale Medical Imaging. Confidential health information is protected
by state and federal law, including, but not limited to, the Health
Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and related
regulations.

send all posts to list at lists.dshield.org