[Dshield] Useful lists

Joe Matusiewicz joem at nist.gov
Thu Jan 19 18:50:23 GMT 2006

At 11:37 AM 1/19/2006, Willy, Andrew wrote:
>All,
>
>I subscribe to a number of mailing lists, as I imagine many of you do. I am
>curious to know what other DShielders subscribe to and perhaps find another
>community I can learn from. Would anyone mind suggesting what they believe
>to be indispensable mailing lists?

I do bugtraq, full disclosure (low signal to noise ratio with frequent
flamewars), infowarrior, linux_security, intrusions, nessus, forensics,
focus-ids, fw-1, firewall wizards, sun managers, ifosec news, and a couple
others.  I know its a lot, but you can quickly tell if they're worth
reading by the subject heading...and the advantage is that you know what's
currently going on and can be prepared.

-- Joe