[Dshield] .mim ?

ITAdmin ITAdmin at rmcf.net
Thu Jan 19 19:30:03 GMT 2006

This week's Blackmal/Nyxem/Worm_Grew email virus had some attachments with .mim files
(see http:// securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.blackmal.e at mm.html)

Whatever happened to the CME efforts?

Ben Trufanow

>>> sparks at IDEAL.COM 1/19/2006 11:11 AM >>>
I'm getting these too. Don't know what it is but my philosophy is block
everything and allow only what you need. If you don't know what it is you
obviously don't need it, so block it :-)