[Dshield] Useful lists

Valdis.Kletnieks@vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Fri Jan 20 18:20:06 GMT 2006

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 12:16:45 EST, TheGesus said:

> Any non-moderated list (HINT) will always give you the edge on new
> security vulnerabilites.  So, add Full Disclosure to your list.

Beware the occasional long flame war on Full-Disclosure.  I would recommend
that if you subscribe to this list, you do so from a mail address that is
able to use procmail or other selective filtering - there's a half dozen or
so people that you can safely ignore what they post, or anything that anybody
replies as a follow-up....