[Dshield] F-Secure Radar2 Alert

Mark Tombaugh mtombaugh at alliedcc.com
Fri Jan 20 18:23:02 GMT 2006

On Fri, 2006-01-20 at 12:16 -0500, Paul Marsh wrote:
> I saw a few of these yesterday, Trend calls it Grew..  Nothing so far today, are others seeing it?
>
> Thanx, Paul

Looks like this is a new one Paul, at least from the wording at
F-Secure:

"It is similar to the 'Email-Worm.Win32.VB.bi' that was found a few days
ago."

Email-Worm.Win32.VB.bi = VB-8 (Clam) = Nyxem-D (Sophos)

Anyone have a sample? (of the new one) I'd like to check if the sigs for
Nyxem-D at bleedingsnort also hit on this one. tia,

PS - we so need a working cme...

--
Mark Tombaugh