[Dshield] Possible to get IPs hitting BlackWorm page?

Johannes B. Ullrich jullrich at sans.org
Wed Jan 25 14:43:04 GMT 2006

We do have the logs from the counter now, and I am just preparing
outbound emails to affected isps.

At this point, I can not share the complete logs. However, I can send
you a list of IPs in your network.

If you would like the list, please:
- - wait a couple of hours to see if you get one of the automated
notifications (they should start going out shortly)
- - if you don't get the automated notification, please send me an emial
with either the AS or the IP range in question, plus a pointer that you
own it ;-).