[Dshield] FYI: We lose a security tool, AdAware sells out (my opinion)

Chris Wright dshield at yaps4u.net
Fri Jan 27 12:28:23 GMT 2006

They are not buying the company, or supplying any cash to them.  All it
appears they are doing is including Adaware as part of their download
bundle.
To me that appears almost sensible as there are many people who download the
tools from google, so if this helps get Adaware or similar type products on
to more PC's then this can't be a bad thing.

I think you are reading more in to this than there is.

Regards

Chris