[Dshield] Yet another strange user agent

Don Jackson dwjackson at bcbsal.org
Tue Jan 31 22:59:46 GMT 2006

Anyone recognize the CLSID in this HTTP_USER_AGENT?

  Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1;
{4061C11C-7B73-4747-8573-3D5F96B2482F})

I assume it's a BHO, probably spyware related.

TIA,
Don J.

  CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail is intended for the sole use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  You are hereby notified that any dissemination, duplication, or distribution of this transmission by someone other than the intended addressee or its designated agent is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this e-mail.