[Dshield] Microsoft MyWife Advisory

Chris Wright dshield at yaps4u.net
Tue Jan 31 19:04:22 GMT 2006

One of the variants has been known as mywife for quite a while now.
It comes from the email topic that it uses (aka Pictures of Mywife and
something similar)
The news in the UK has already made some noise over it, but I suspect it
will be much more indepth as the 3rd arrives. Shame they don't give it the
coverage now to make sure people are OK, until waiting for the 3rd and the
resulting chaos.

Regards

Chris