[Dshield] Question on Skype - Extension and re-direction

John B. Holmblad jholmblad at aol.com
Wed Mar 1 00:07:06 GMT 2006

Timothy,

If you are looking to implement an internal system using VOIP I would
recommend that you consider an Asterisk based PBX and SIP handsets
and/or softphones. In case you are not already familiar with the world
of asterisk, here is a place to start:

       http://www.asterisk.org/

Digium offers a shrink wrapped version of the software as well as PCI
bus/form factor digital and analog line cards

      http://www.digium.com/

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Televerage International

GSEC Gold, GCWN Gold, GGSC-0100, NSA-IAM, NSA-IEM

(H) 703 620 0672

(M) 703 407 2278

(F)  703 620 5388

primary email address:  jholmblad at aol.com