[Dshield] Question on Skype - Extension and re-direction

Timothy A. Holmes tholmes at mcaschool.net
Wed Mar 1 14:11:50 GMT 2006

John:

Thanks so much for your input (and that of other members of the list) I
have an Asterisk at Home server installed, but I haven't found the time to
configure and test it (maybe today) if it works well, and if I need
additional capacity, I will look to the full blown Asterisk -- My
motivation for the Asterisk at home was the option of the .iso disk that I
could just drop in and go.

For our softphones at this point im going with Gizmo - -they look great

Again -- hopefully today, I will get time to fiddle more

TIM

Timothy A. Holmes
IT Manager / Network Admin / Web Master / Computer Teacher

Medina Christian Academy
A Higher Standard...

Jeremiah 33:3
Jeremiah 29:11