[Dshield] Missing list postings

Jon R. Kibler Jon.Kibler at aset.com
Wed Mar 1 18:42:12 GMT 2006

Greetings,

It appears that I may not be receiving all the posts to this list. I have 3 posts over the past few days where the first message received appears to be in the middle of a discussion topic. Recently, I have received 1 post on Sun, 2 on Mon, 2 yesterday and 1 so far today.

I have checked our spam filters and see nothing that indicates an issue. Is anyone else having an issue?

I wanted to check the list archive before posting this question, but it is not clear what is the "official" archive. The lists maillist page indicates that the DShield Forums holds the list archive. If that is the case, it looks like the forums page is missing the majority of the recent lists postings.

Is there another "official" maillist archive elsewhere? MARC seems to have most of the recent postings -- is MARC considered an official archive?

THANKS!
Jon Kibler
--
Jon R. Kibler