[Dshield] Missing list postings

Mark markt442 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 3 01:08:14 GMT 2006

Jon,

I am a "digest" subscriber and am seeing a similar
effect - some messages appear to be replies to posts
I've never seen.

Mark

From:	"Jon R. Kibler" <Jon.Kibler at aset.com>
Subject:	[Dshield] Missing list postings
Date:	Wed, 01 Mar 2006 13:42:12 -0500
To:	"General DShield Discussion List"
<list at lists.dshield.org>

Greetings,

It appears that I may not be receiving all the posts
to this list. I
have 3 posts over the past few days where the first
message received
appears to be in the middle of a discussion topic.
Recently, I have
received 1 post on Sun, 2 on Mon, 2 yesterday and 1 so
far today.

I have checked our spam filters and see nothing that
indicates an
issue. Is anyone else having an issue?

I wanted to check the list archive before posting this
question, but it
is not clear what is the "official" archive. The lists
maillist page
indicates that the DShield Forums holds the list
archive. If that is the
case, it looks like the forums page is missing the
majority of the
recent lists postings.

Is there another "official" maillist archive
elsewhere? MARC seems to
have most of the recent postings -- is MARC considered
an official
archive?

THANKS!
Jon Kibler