[Dshield] Totally OT

Paul Marsh pmarsh at nmefdn.org
Fri Mar 3 16:15:19 GMT 2006

Sorry for the OT question but I'm at a loss.  Below is a snippet from a
Linksys a WRT54GX2's web interface syslog.  I've tried googling but
can't find any info and Linksys KB is useless.  Does anyone know where I
can find information on how to decipher the logs?

Thanx, Paul

Mar 3 09:04:20 (none) user.debug klogd: wns msg rcvd: type =
0x130a^Ilength = 30
Mar 3 09:04:26 (none) user.warn klogd: unregister mac on radio 0
00:14:BF:74:B6:90
Mar 3 09:04:26 (none) user.debug klogd: wns msg rcvd: type =
0x130a^Ilength = 30
Mar 3 09:04:43 (none) user.warn klogd: register link id 1 mac on radio 0
00:14:BF:74:B6:90
Mar 3 09:04:46 (none) user.err AA: aniAsfTimer.c:445 Null Duration
Mar 3 09:04:46 (none) user.debug klogd: wns msg rcvd: type =
0x1308^Ilength = 46
Mar 3 09:04:46 (none) user.warn klogd: unregister mac on radio 0
00:14:BF:74:B6:90
Mar 3 09:04:46 (none) user.debug klogd: wns msg rcvd: type =
0x130a^Ilength = 30

The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this transmittal is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify me immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the transmittal. Thank you.