[Dshield] Totally OT

Jon R. Kibler Jon.Kibler at aset.com
Sat Mar 4 20:25:50 GMT 2006

Paul Marsh wrote:

> Sorry for the OT question but I'm at a loss.  Below is a snippet from a
> Linksys a WRT54GX2's web interface syslog.  I've tried googling but
> can't find any info and Linksys KB is useless.  Does anyone know where I
> can find information on how to decipher the logs?
>
> Thanx, Paul

Paul,

Two places I would start:
	Church of WiFi:	http://www.churchofwifi.org/
	OpenWRT:	http://www.openwrt.org/

The Church of WiFi has a discussion forum where you may be able to find help.

The OpenWRT group probably knows more about the Linksys routers and other Broadcom-based equipment than anyone else. They have their open  open source firmware for the WRTs that has a lot of capabilities that you do not find in the standard vendor distros.

Good Luck!

Jon
--
Jon R. Kibler