[Dshield] Exchange Open Relay

George Capehart capegeo at opengroup.org
Wed Mar 8 01:58:40 GMT 2006

DigitalNation wrote:
> I am not in any way advocating the use of Out-of-office responders. I was
> just discussing it. I am sorry if you are offended out by it.
>
> M.

*wince*

No offense taken /*at all*/.  Just frustration at being bombarded with OoO
replies from people I don't know and with whom I have not communicated
directly.  I apologize to you and the list if it sounded if it sounded that
way.  Sometimes my use of emoticons and other "email body language" leaves a
bit to be desired.  This is a topic with no easy resolution.

Again, humble apologies for sounding short.

Best regards,

George Capehart
--
"Nothing screams poor worksmanship quite like wrinkles in the duct tape."
 -- Vladis Kletnieks