[Dshield] SSH Bots

Rik Kershaw-Moore Rik.Kershaw-Moore at avonandsomerset.police.uk
Wed Mar 8 15:15:51 GMT 2006

>This discussion has gotten me thinking - and cleaning up my act!!!

Strangly the posters on "Full Disclosure" have been discussing this very
matter.  There are some interesting points being made.

I would suggest looking at the following archive:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/fulldisc/full-disclosure/42255

Internet e-mail is not to be treated as a secure means
of communication.  The Avon and Somerset Constabulary
monitors all internet e-mail activity and content.
This communication is confidential and intended for the
addressee(s) only.  Unauthorised use or disclosure of
the content may be unlawful.  Opinions expressed in
this document may not be official policy.
Thank you for your cooperation.
(C)Avon and Somerset Constabulary.

http://www.avonandsomerset.police.uk