[Dshield] Russian Deals

Hernandez, Moses MHernandez3 at mercymiami.org
Thu Mar 9 01:28:08 GMT 2006

The handler on duty Diary about those Deals where you have a 10000
botnet network for 25 dollars is interesting. I wonder if they are
selling actual exploits and botnets or if they are trying to sell us web
hosting services? This is either very humorous and they are kidding or
is very scary. I wonder how large of a botnet network they have already
gotten.

named recipient(s) only.
*** Mercy Hospital has scanned this email for viruses, vandals, and malicious content. ***