[Dshield] Help needed: monowall->linux->dshield logs

pdkrocul forum at dshield.org
Thu Mar 9 11:51:33 GMT 2006

Hello,

I'm looking for some help.  I'm currently using a monowall firewall, with the logs going to Kiwi Syslog on W2K, and then using CVTWIN to submit the logs as a scheduled task.

I want to move the logging to a linux machine, and submit the logs from the linux machine.  However, I'm having trouble putting the pieces together.  I searched both the monowall and dshield forums and haven't found (or just overlooked) the info that I need.

Has anyone done this?  Or can anyone point me to some helpful HOWTOs?

Thanks,
Paul
This message was sent via the web forum at
http://forum.dshield.org