[Dshield] Russian Deals

Timothy A. Holmes tholmes at mcaschool.net
Thu Mar 9 14:27:36 GMT 2006

Unfortunately -- I have to assume the very scary option -- among other
projects, ive been trying to lock down systems etc (especially the
public facing ones)

Is it ok to ask windows related security questions here?

TIM

Timothy A. Holmes
IT Manager / Network Admin / Web Master / Computer Teacher

Medina Christian Academy
A Higher Standard...

Jeremiah 33:3
Jeremiah 29:11
Esther 4:14

**
> ********************
> IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are
> confidential. They are intended for the
> named recipient(s) only.
> If you have received this email in error, please notify the system
manager
> or the sender immediately and do
> not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.
> *** Mercy Hospital has scanned this email for viruses, vandals, and
> malicious content. ***

**