[Dshield] Russian Deals

John B. Holmblad jholmblad at aol.com
Mon Mar 13 04:42:54 GMT 2006

Moses,

I was just reflecting on the sad fact that all of the spam circulating
around the planet is making us all more cynical. I have decided to turn
this into an opportunity to have a laugh at the absurdity of the scams
coming out. I just got one purporting to be a message from God. Even
with snail mail I get stuff that is of the "made ya look..." variety
because it purports to be "registered" or some other come on to get you
to open the envelope. I make a point of showing my children (most of the
time unless I want to see what the scam is actually about) that I rip
this stuff up without even opening it. To me the worst offenders in the
snail mail category are those that provide you with a check for some
amount of $ but on the back where you endorse the check is a fine print
contract that signs you up for something that you really did not intend
to sign up for. To me these kinds of things are worse than the e-spammers.

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Televerage International

GSEC Gold, GCWN Gold, GGSC-0100, NSA-IAM, NSA-IEM

(H) 703 620 0672

(M) 703 407 2278

(F)  703 620 5388

primary email address:  jholmblad at aol.com