[Dshield] Worm.Nyxem.E

Jon R. Kibler Jon.Kibler at aset.com
Wed Mar 15 16:34:59 GMT 2006

Greetings,

Back when blackworm was spreading several weeks ago, we never saw a single incident of the worm. However, yesterday we had 2 copies blocked by our inbound MTA and this morning we have already had 3 blocked. (Blocked by ClamAV.) Interestingly, they were all to an abuse address at one of our domains.

Any idea this worm is popping up in the wild again? Is this a new variant? Ideas?

THANKS!
Jon Kibler
--
Jon R. Kibler